Saturday 6 September 2014

Muir Pass

I did not sleep much as I was worry about by knee and the deers were all night around doing noises. I could get up at 5.00 but i would be better just to rest the knee until 7.00. I put the knee support tight and I stated the climb. Slowly, slowly. I saw Nostra Damus, they told a few crazy stories of the last days. They were helping a guy with his horses to exit the sierras. Muir pass , one of the hardest for me. 




I overtook one hiker today, he is called the turtle .... he has also a problem in the knee , he gave me some pain killers. U.S.A is like this, you approach with a knee support to another guy with the knee support and ask him about his knee. He will pass his magic pill that his doctor gave him. Always work........

Up up. I thought I was in the summit, no , it is a fake summit . one more mile, I sat by a pristine lake when Rain man show up, whats up man?.
We did the last mile together, in a moment the trail disapear , you walk in top of a river , rock to rock....

Finally Victory, it is a moral victory after the last day. It was around 14.00, the fifth mayor pass  conquered. Nobody in the top just us , it was not real. this place is crazy, look like we are in mars. We have lunch.

I put red hot chilly peppers in the headphones to the way down, in the first river crossing  I just thought F it , I dont jump rock to rock any more , straight into the water....so refreshing . During the afternoon break sea hawk show up. I camped with him and Rain man in the valley. Muir maybe my favourite pass until the moment. Sometines you can pass from the worst to the best in just hours.
The trail provide.   



No comments:

Post a Comment