Monday 1 September 2014

Glen Pass

The way up to Glen pass was quite short. It surprise me how blue are some of the lakes. The summit another great surprise. It 's surprise after surprise. When you think it can not get better, it gets better and better.



The Rae lakes... o my godness, really blue lakes. I had a swin in one and there are not as cold as I though . All the 10 milles to the botton of the valley are incredibles. There are sierra rivers all overbut not bridges, so normally there are some rocks or logs to cross over. Some of them could be quite scary...

Some people have water shoes, others just go through with trail runners.
I was thinking during the afternoon that with all this water going down the river crossing at the bottom of the valley is going to be epic. O thanks god , there was a bridges........and I reach the 800 miles mark!!




No comments:

Post a Comment