Saturday 7 June 2014

leaving the saufleys

after a day of pizzas and beer was time to be back on the trail.  I was worried just in case the grocery store were already closed.  Last week I was a little short of food, so this time I wanted to make sure this doesn't happen again. When I put the backpack it was already night.  6 days of food and 4 litres of water. , It was one of the heaviest days. I was glad to hike in the dark. 


The first miles go in road to exit aguadulce. When you get in the trail is when start the solo night hiking.  You start seeing sades and shadows. I found a pair of shoes in the middle of the trail.
ok, where is the body.? This is what I dont like of solo night hike. When you start to see things that don't suppose to be there. ..

I couldn't hike much with my headlamp as it is not bright enough. ..I ordered a properly one tomojave town. It would be with me in a week.

I slept in the side of the trail after just 8 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment