Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wrightwood.

I head to town early. I had the super super size breakfast......after I did logistics. Try to get my knee support but did not arrive yet....

I did the food resupply for 4 / 5 days + now updating the blog. This town is really friendly with hikers.

Finally I got the new support!!! I went back to the house and Jeff offered me to see a man that want to sale antiquities in his back yard. When we arrived I just saw old guns. what about get a gun as a bear spray? o even better how cool will be a old rifle on the pack. No worries about bears taking your food. Thanks god those thoughts went quickly. Jeff bought an old miner lamp and we head home. I took a picture with him and he left. After a wile I went to the road to get a ride to the trail . and jeff show up again to get me a ride!!





I just quite late and very cloudy . It could rain. I just walk 4 miles until I find a kind of flat spot . This is the first time that I am sleeping in a bear country. I was panicking . I was completely alone. No hikers around....I walk half a mile from the camp to cook to keep the smell far away. Ohhhh cooking cheese macaroni . I couldn't have a more smelly food.... and I forgot my poles in the tent....I decide to get an stick and some rocks just in case something show up.


raw picture, no filters.


Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment