Friday 30 May 2014

Los Angeles 2

After a few days with bad weather, today is sunny. I did not wait for anyone. Pack and on the go. perfect day , sunny but cold as we are in the mountains. The Lost Angeles valley still was cloudy.


Los Angeles

 I got lost  for 20 minutes in an camping area until I found the way to Coogar trail . Very nice area with a river .All the way is a descent of 10 miles. Nice views of the valleys but on the way down it gets hotter. I had lunch and siesta in the 400 miles mark. It has been really really hard to reach those 400. The hardest ones for all the pain and injuries. I reached a small house , there was Nostra Damus . I wait there for the rest having a sun beds. When the others arrived we wait until the evening to keep hiking as it was to hot. 


Night hiker team


We kept going down until a camp ground where we had dinner and we got ready for some night hiking. Sometimes is nice to do the night hiking to break the routine and always it is fun. After 1 hour we start to find dog puddle bush all over , been very difficult to advance. We had tree on the trail, the Poisson bush and the cliff in the other side. We did a very low miles for 3 hours. I had a little problem with my light, it is super light but I have trouble hiking at night, I am looking for a new one, more powerful  I will need it. When we got to the top of the mountain we show to eyes looking to us in the bushes. Ohh Mountain Lion!! Finally show up a baby deer between the bushes..........



Bed

We slept cowboy camping in the top of the mountain......

No comments:

Post a Comment